This building is situated at Jalan Bendahara, Kuala Kangsar. This building was built in 1920, during the reign of Sultan Iskandar Shah who ruled from 1918 – 1938. Its architect was N.E. Don B.C.D. It was used as the resting place for Sultan Iskandar Shah after polo matches.
Even though the Pavilion Tower is not in use anymore now, it has been chosen as one of the place of attraction for visitors who come to Kuala Kangsar.
Other attractions nearby Pavilion Tower