- 10-year Social Visit Pass with Multiple Entry will be granted
- Stay as long as you wish & leave Malaysia as you please
- No minimum or maximum days of stay in a year
- Renewable after 10 years
- Parents can join you as dependents under a renewable long term visa (6 months)
Application for the MM2H programme can be made via any of the following channels:
- The importer is the owner of the household effects and personal effects.
- Household effects
- The goods have been used for a period of not less than 3 months.
- The goods will not be disposed of within 3 months after date of importation into Malaysia.
- Household effects referred to the following items or goods belonging to the owner:
- Coockery and cutlery
- Beddings / curtains
- Pictures / wall paintings
- Electrical kitchens and garden appliances such as kettle, lawn mower, TV, radio / DVD
- Importer must declare Customs Form No. 1 (K1) according to the following tariff codes :
- 9800.00 400 Used Personal Effects
- 9800.00 500 Used Household Effects
- Please note that certain items require a permit/license before it can be imported into Malaysia.
Importations of electrical appliances require a license from the Department of Electrical Safety at the following address:
10th Floor, Menara TH Perdana1001,
Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-2612 5400/416/404
Fax : 03-2691 5584
Items not categorised under Household effects
- Motorhome / Caravan
The process of importation of car can begin as soon as your Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) visa is being stamped. You will be given exemptions on import duty and excise duty tax when you bring in your own personal car and when you and when you purchase a locally-assembled car.
- A personal vehicle has to be imported into Malaysia within 6 months from the date of endorsement of MM2H Visa.
- Purchase of locally-assembled car has to be completed within 12 months from the endorsement of the MM2H Visa.
The personal vehicle has to be imported into Malaysia within 6 months from the date of endorsement of MM2H Visa. Purchase of locally-assembled car has to be completed within 12 months from the endorsement of the MM2H Visa.