Come see why Aquaria KLCC is the top aquarium attraction in South East Asia! Aquaria KLCC exhibits are designed to take you on a journey starting with our Evolution Zone all the way to the Living Ocean, which is the longest underwater tunnel in Malaysia that showcases some iconic Malaysian species including Green Sea Turtles, Sand Tiger Sharks, and Giant Groupers.
Aquaria KLCC also has several other signature products that are available as value-added activities.
All are aimed at providing a memorable experience for our visitors:
Guided Tour - Explore our exhibits with our tour leaders for an exceptional underwater world experience. Enjoy an informative guided tour that will enhance your journey with us.
Sleep with Sharks - Join us for a sleepover at Aquaria KLCC! Specially designed for children, our signature program includes various fun-filled night activities and of course, the unique experience of sleeping with the sharks!
Witness our professional aquarists hand-feed the marine animals daily while learning about the significant roles these animals play to keep their habitats in balance.
- Gene Pool 10.45 am (Variety of aquatic animals)
- Asian small-clawed otter 11.15 am
- Aquatheatre 12.00 pm (Variety of aquatic animals) (Highly Recommended)
- Living Ocean 12.30 pm (Flying Rays)
- Weird & Wonderful Tanks 1.00 pm
- Aquatheatre 3.00 pm (Variety of fishes) (Highly Recommended)
- Living Ocean 3.30 pm (Flying Rays)
- Piranha Tank 4.00 pm
- Asian small-clawed otter 4.30 pm
- Freshwater Journey 5.30 pm (Variety of aquatic animals)
- Coastal Nursery 5.45 pm
- Aquatheatre 6.30 pm (Surface feeding)
Special Feeding Schedule
1. Every Monday, Wednesday & Saturday
- Flooded Forest 2.30 pm (Arapaima)
- Aquatheatre 3.00 pm (Sharks)
2. Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
- The Deep Sea 11.30am (Japanese Spider Crab)