To be your personalised window as an online access point to a large and growing range of essential products and services available in the Asian region and the global market in general.
- To serve as a portal for companies in the tourism, education, medical institutions and food industries to advertise their products and services.
- To help them connect with their customers and supporting industries.
- To provide our customers with unprecedented ease of access and value for money that comes from combining personal service with the worldwide-web, with forms for applicants to download online. This website will also serve as a database for Malaysian Visa application purposes.
UKWM works hand-in-hand with Visa Malaysia and has made significant achievements in providing services to its clients. We have offices in five (5) main cities in the People's Republic of China (PRC), namely in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Kunming and Hong Kong SAR.
These offices serve more than 1 million visitors a year in terms of promoting tourism and economic activities on behalf of the Governments of Malaysia and China. We truly believe we have the capabilities to propel our services beyond the existing market. Our successful implementation in the People's Republic of China is just the beginning and we are confident that we can emulate the same success in other countries. We are also very much confident that there are huge opportunities that can be spun off from this existing project to help further strengthen our company. We have expanded our services to the following cities from 2013 to present:
Shenyang, Dalian, Jinan, Qingdao, Zhengzhou, Xi'an, Tianjin Municipality, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Nanjing, Wuhan, Hefei, Haikou, Nanning, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Chengdu, Changsha, Chonqing Municipality, Zhuhai and Shenzhen.
Currently we are planning to develop various added services associated with visitors, students, business communities and travel agents such as:
- A portal which links tourists and tour operators in Malaysia and China.
- A portal which allow companies to advertise their products and services to reach companies/organisations/institutions from both countries.
- Loyalty programmes with major airlines, hotel and tour operators from both countries that will benefit visitors from both countries.